Here are the upcoming events:
Transform employee performance using professional coaching skills!
NEW six-day Coaching Certificate
Do you want better individual, team, and/or organizational success? Are you looking for a way to take your leadership skills to the next level? Coaching is a powerful leadership approach that enhances employee engagement, helps achieve higher levels of productivity, and creates empowerment cultures. By using coaching skills to lead people, you can help employees grow their ability to solve problems, generate more ideas, take action, and increase self-accountability. You will leave this program with the tools and practical skills to engage your employees’ hearts and minds to achieve even greater business success.
Develop your coaching skills from ICF Credentialed Trainers
As a student in the Workplace Coaching Certificate program, you will:
- Increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Sharpen and deepen your listening skills
- Develop your ability to ask great questions
- Develop skills to help others problem solve more effectively
- Learn how to empower others to a higher level of self-accountability
Learning Outcomes: As a result of attending this program, you will:
- Increase trust between you and your employees
- Create higher performing individuals and teams
- Foster higher loyalty, commitment and engagement
- Drive better business results
- Create more bandwidth for you to work on higher priority items
- Develop your employees more effectively
Is the Workplace Coaching Certificate for me? Yes, if you want:
- Stronger relationships in the workplace
- Better communication
- Improved problem solving
- Stronger employee engagement
- To increase your capacity to lead
- To drive better results for your organization
At a glance
What: Workplace Coaching Certificate (WCC) is a new certificate designed to train supervisors/leaders, human resources and professional trainers, and helping professionals who wish to use coaching as a leadership style or technique to motivate others to be more productive and reach their goals.
When: Module 1: Sept 19-21; and Module 2: Oct. 24-26, 2018. 8:30am to 4pm.
Where: Fresh Madison, 2nd Floor Event Center, 703 University Ave, Madison, WI 53715
Who should attend: Leaders, managers, and HR professionals who want to use coaching principles to improve their leadership abilities and create greater organizational success.
Cost: $2,950 Standard. $2,350 Govt./Non-profit*. Lunch included.
*This rate is available to nonprofit and public sector organizations, government agencies, and nonprofit educational institutions. For questions about eligibility, please contact the program director.
Credit hours: 39 instructional hours; 3.9 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)